Sunday, July 8, 2012

10 things... Part 2

Welcome BACK!  :)  Here are my top 5 things that I love...

Number 5...


Our Joyelle pictures!  This is our first set of Joyelle pictures that we took the week before Christmas 2011.  I love Joyelle and she always turns us into the most photogenic group of people...even at 8 am!  I am so glad I made my family get together for these, and have started the picture tradition.  Shhhh....don't tell them!  :)  I love pictures, and I especially love to fill our home with pictures of the ones I love! 
Number 4...


Our wedding pictures!  This is one of my very favorites.  This is on our entry table as you walk in the door.  I love being able to see it before I leave for work and when I get home every day.  A reminder that home is where ever this boy is.  :)

Number 3...



 
The Bible my mom got me.  It stays in my car at all times.  I am pretty sure it and a angel pin I got protect me at all times.  I love it!  (I more than love it, but right now love will just have to do.)  :)

Number 2... And Number 1...



Can you guess which one is which?  I can't either.  Honestly, both of theses pieces of jewelry (I count my engagement/wedding as one) mean so much to me.  One is the connection to my past and everything I have loved for so long...family, and the other is my now and my future.  I love them both, and don't go anywhere without either of them.  LOVE!

Well, that's my top 10...I think you should do a top 10 on your facebook or twitter or blog.  I know how hard it was for me to think of 10 things that I love, but I hope that it always remains that way.
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.  But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.   For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Matthew 6:19-21

Remember it's about the people  in your life, not the things! 

We hope you had a great weekend!  
B & C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)