Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 8 of 30...

A Short Term Goal For This Month and Why...

I have several short term goals for myself this month, but one that I have been putting off for almost a year is DECORATE THIS HOUSE!  :) 

When Baehr and I go shopping (which is very rare) we find stuff we like, but fail to commit to it and walk out of almost every store with nothing.  So I will purchase at least one piece of art, one decorative statue/pottery, and a table runner in the next month. 

But now I am off to mow to lawn so HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!

Love from The Baehr Block....
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. A table runner? It's going to take you until Cal is in college to finish if you go at that rate!!! How about complete one whole room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great goal! It gets hard to decorate b/c you end up being content with what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...yes a table runner! I think I found one too!

    It's just hard to get started...that's where I am!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)