Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 20...of 30...The Boy...

Day 20
Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

Well, there's this boy... :)  His name is Baehr and I guess he might be in my future...


We met at a friend's house in 2005, started officially dating in 2006, and married in 2009.   I don't like to write about Baehr because I like to keep him (and the details of OUR life) to myself!  :)  It's like my own little special world and I don't like people in it... haha!  I'm weird...I know!

Anyways, for this blog I guess I can divulge of few things...

Baehr is the best part of my day.  I miss him terribly if I work late, go on trips without him, or just have errands to run.  He makes me feel like the only person in the room, he loves me for me, and he makes me laugh...I mean REALLY laugh.  On top of all that, my dad likes him!  Can you beat that???  :D  He's pretty much my favorite person in the whole world, my best friend, and MY HUSBAND!  (It took me two years to get used to that word, but now I like it.)  I love that he just fits with my family and all is right with the world when we are all together.  Basically, what it comes down to is...he's pretty cool and I love that he picked me.  ;)

So that's a little glimpse into my special (awesome) world and the boy who lives in it.  :)

I hope you are all having an awesome Sunday full of Sports on your TV! 

Love,

Carrie Baehr






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)