Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 13 ... of 30....THE WORST!

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

To whom this may concern...

I have often thought about what I would do if I saw you.  If you were in front of me right now, I think I would hug you and tell you I love you.  We would have a good cry and talk for hours, but then again I don't know what you would say or do in that situation.  

There are days that I want to send you a text or call you or anything just to let you know I am thinking about you.  I miss you in my life and I think that is the hardest part about this.  

I miss our talks, our Skype calls, our Chili's lunches and dinners.  I looked through our wedding pictures the other day and there you were.  There we were.  Smiling and hugging like nothing could have separated us.  I wanted to call you then, but I can't because there is so much more to be said than...I miss you.  At the end of the day, regardless of how much I miss you or love you there are still words that need to be said that you don't want to hear. 

I forgave you months ago, but I also realized I can't have you back in my life because along with you comes the baggage of other people that I am not prepared to deal with.  That honestly, I don't know that I will ever want to deal with.

So to whom this may concern... 

Thank you for the time we had together and the memories you helped me make.  I hope you know that you are always close to my heart, on my mind, and that I hold no hard feelings for you.  I hope you find the happiness and love that you have been looking for and don't settle for something less than you deserve.  Always look up and know that God is just a prayer away, and that if life sends an emergency I am just a phone call away.  I love you to whom this may concern, but I have to let you go for now.  

Carrie








1 comment:

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)