Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bluebonnets....

The state flower of Texas is the Bluebonnet, so the big thing in Spring (the season) is to take Bluebonnet pictures.  We hardly ever do stuff like this, but when I saw our awesome photog from Christmas offering mini sessions I could NOT pass this up!  :)  

I rounded up the troops and scheduled our session for last Monday.  Since the Baehr's couldn't make it to the Baehr Family pictures during Christmas, I scheduled a extra session for them.  We spent the weekend trying to figure out what we were going to wear.  Joyelle told us that we shouldn't wear blue, but if you know us that's all we have in our closet!  haha   
Getting their was feat, but our pictures turned out GREAT!!!  Here are just a few...

Me and Baehr

The Lemm's

The Baehr's
I am so happy that we found Joyelle.  One of our second (or third...haha) cousin uses her.  Their pictures were amazing so I looked up Joyelle on facebook and the rest is history! 

After pictures we headed out to Mexican food .... YES!  We love mexican food!  hahaha  Needless to say we were worn out when we got home, but it was a great start to our week. 

2 comments:

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)