Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 12 of 30...


Day 12- How you found out about blogging and why you made one

I found out about blogging through my cousin, Lindsey.  Lindsey used to scrapbook during college, and when she got married and started her family she couldn't find the time to sit down and created pages for each memory so she started her blog.  Louisiana Livin' is a way for her to "collect" her memories, and at the end of each year she prints her blog out into hardback books.  It's so neat!

Anyways, she kept saying I should start my own blog and I finally gave in.  2012 year was year for change so here we are... :) 

I wanted The Baehr Block to be more than just our lives, but also a reflection of how God has been and continues to bless us.  The Baehr Block turned into much more than that for me.  It is a way for me to free my brain of the "words" that collect there.  Through writing I have had several A-HA moments, and it has also helped steer my relationship with Christ in a more centered direction. 

So thank you Lindsey for making me open the blogging door and venture into the unknown. 

1 comment:

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)