Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 3 of 30 Days of Me...

The only one missing is Tanishka.  :)  Friends for a lifetime!
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

I did a pretty good job picking my bridesmaids I think.  :)  The only person missing from this picture is Tanishka.   I love all these girls.  They are the good ones.  We may not talk every day or even every month, but I know I can call them and talk about anything!  We have so much fun together.  

So to my friends, thank you for all you do and all you have done.  For your laughs and cries, for being with me in college, out on the town, and on my wedding day.  You have opened my eyes to new things and kept me grounded.  Thank you for being more like family than a friend!  Love you all!

When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.

Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)