Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December from the Air...

Who can believe it's December?  Not me!  This year has just flown by... Funny that I wrote that since we are currently flying.  :)

We are celebrating 3 years of marriage by spending a week in Punta Cana.  Woot!  I am not sure what I am looking forward to most...hanging out with a non-stressed Baehr for 7 straight days, beach time, sleep time, or food.  They all sound quite good.  Don't you agree?

These past few weeks have been crazy.  Three weeks ago we celebrated Cal's 9th birthday with 16 of his classmates, a few of his favorite teachers, and some of our regular party crew. It was a good party, but let me just say that 16 - 10 and unders provide a lot of loud moments!  haha



The following week Courtney, Cal, and I drove to Alabama for Thanksgiving.  Met my parents and the rest of my moms family for a grand ole family time.  This was probably ones of the best Alabama visits I have ever had.  We ate tons of good food, took a million pictures, and laughed until we were in tears.



This week at work was a little longer than normal because we had an event on Monday and then I worked late Thursday since the rest of the crew will be at Team Training all weekend.  That made my Friday "to do" list long, but between all of my errands I got to spend some time with a few of my favorite people.

A girl I used to work with at Xtreme just had twins and brought them over for an afternoon at the house.  It was so good to see her and the babies!  Such cuties they are!  I only took one picture and it's on my phone so you don't get to see them in this post. 

I went to Xtreme last night because Baehr's niece is in the developmental program there, so I had to go check that out.  I have high hopes for her despite the fact that she's only 5...I have Olympic dreams!  hahaha

After Cobras I went to dinner with two friends from Xtreme, Candy and Telia.  We closed the placed down.  After a 4 hour dinner I guess they were ready for us to leave.... ooopppsss!  I got home at 11:30 last night and still hadn't packed.  YIKES!

And that brings you to today...on the plane headed to PC.  Hope you all have a great first of December!  We definitely will!  :)

Love from the Baehr Block...
Carrie in seat 20B

4 comments:

  1. I love you 20B! Have fun and don't get too burned!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your trip! I want to go on one!

    Where is the cousin pyramid!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man....I didn't have that picture on this computer. I will have to post in on a later post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)