Saturday, July 7, 2012

10 things.... Part 1 of 2...

I was watching Bravo the other day and they were doing a show on "The 10 Things I Love..." with a few of the stars from their shows (Jonathan Adler and Kyle Richards).  They did things that were in their houses, so I thought "What are the 10 things I love outside of people?", and I had a hard time thinking of stuff.  I mean LOVE is a serious word so making me think of material things that I LOVE should make this post a little more interesting (random) for all of us!  :)  I am only doing numbers 10 down to 6 in this post to keep the length down so here we go!

Number 10...


Our house!  I love that we are the only people who have lived there, that we picked the plan, and the flooring, and the color on the walls, etc, etc, etc.  I love everything about it, but mainly the fact that it's ours and it's home!  I LOVE IT!  :)


Number 9...


My new camera....and I don't even really know how to use it yet.  haha  I love that it does fancy things I don't even know about, and that I am pretty sure I am a photog at heart but fail miserable at taking photog quality pictures.   I love it anyways!  Get ready for the next event people!


Number 8...


My shoes...these in particular.  I am obsessed with shoes...ALL SHOES!  If it were up to me I would have a closet full of shoes that I don't even wear just to make myself feel better!  :)  Oh wait...I already do!  :)  Almost all the shoes that I own I have walked away from thinking "I don't need these" but have always come back to buy them...love or obsession?!?!  What's the difference?  hahaha! 


Number 7... 

Cards.  I love  ALL the cards I get, but I especially love the ones from my mom and Baehr.    They almost always make me cry, even though I try not to show it.  Basically the goal when opening one of their cards is to hold back tears and not be a baby!  :)  I love them...all of them... 


Number 6...


Granny's piano.  I love it.  I love that it's in our house.  I love walking past it.  I love that it looks exactly as I remember it looking when I was younger AND I love that I have this picture above it...


Granny's piano makes me happy....And so does she, but we aren't doing people...REMEMBER!  :)

Well, that's my lower 5 things that I love.  Make sure you read my post tomorrow to find out what will be in the top 5.  And guess what?  I just told Baehr he has to do a top 10 too, so that will be pretty exciting since you never get to hear from him!  :) 

Happy Saturday from The Baehr Block!

1 comment:

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)