Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 4, 5, & 6...

So I am going to speed up this process a little bit!  :)  I get anxious to do the next days so I will just do 3 in 1 this time.

Day 4 is "A Habit You Wish You Didn't Have".

I am lazy.  It's true.  When I was younger I always said, "When I grow up, I am just going to lay around and do nothing."  haha  And that's what I do.  Instead of making things happen in my life list or sticking to my goals...I lay around and do nothing.  It's a serious problem, but I am changing my ways.  I caught part of Joel Osteen on Sunday and he said "Just take it one day at a time..."  And so that's what I am doing.  Taking it one step at a time.  So far...so good!  We'll see if it sticks!  :)

Day 5 is "A Picture of Somewhere You've Been".

Aruba
I chose Aruba because it was my first time out of the great US of A.  It was also our honeymoon trip!  :)   The water is crystal clear, the sand is white, and the FOOD IS DELICIOUS!  We had so much fun and I cannot wait to go back. 


AND Day 6 is "Your Favorite Super Hero and Why?"


I have never really liked superhero movies or superheros period.  I'm just not big into the imaginary world of whatever...hogwarts, vampire land, or transformers.  BUT somehow I caught Iron Man and really liked it.  We actually just watched Iron Man 2 last week, and it was good.  So I will go with Iron Man as my favorite super hero, and it's because it seems like making a suit that can fly and shoot stuff would be more reasonable than a man that shoots spiderwebs from his hands.  hahaha


Here is Day 4, 5, and 6!  Hope you are having a great Friday!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Seems like our habits are totally opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know! You are so much like mom...manic mommy is what we like to call her! Never sitting down even if there's nothing to do...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)