Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 2 of 30 Days of Me...

Day 02- The meaning behind your blog/site/user name

Well, when I started this blog it was called "The Baehr Life".  My very first post was all about why I called it that.  You can read it here: http://thebaehrblock.blogspot.com/2012/01/to-blog-or-not-to-blog.html

I changed the name a few months ago because my mom, sister, and I have this app called PATH.  It's basically a lower key version of facebook and it lets you check in where ever you are.  Since it was just the three of us, I felt comfortable checking in where I was and when I was home I would check in at "The Baehr Block" or "The Baehr Gym" when I was working out.  haha  One day I went to change my theme and my saying just worked... "Summertime on The Baehr Block" or "Celebrate July with Us on The Baehr Block" so I have just stayed with it.  I love it!  :)  Maybe one day I will have a "Baehr Block Party" with all my friends on my blog!  :)

Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)