Friday, December 30, 2016

Can I skip Day 2?

Can I skip day 2?  Yes... already!  haha

The title is "Sewing Seeds of Peace".  Does this tell it all?  I talked to Jesus about this, and told him this was going to have to be a work in progress.  He wants me to love everyone... EVERYONE!  The author even compares this process to when church members from that South Carolina church forgave the kid who killed their friends and family.  All I can say about that is... I'm not there yet.  Not even close, but I am going to work on it.

Here is the verse that will need to be written in my bathroom or on my phone...

"Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone.  Forgive as the Lord forgave you.  And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.  Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace.  And be thankful."  Colossians 3:13-15


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)