Friday, July 6, 2012

The 4th for 4...

We had a very low key 4th this year, and I loved it!  My favorite days are days just sitting at home with my family, and that's exactly what we did.  Courtney texted around noon to plan dinner, and set our 4th celebrations for 5:30 pm.  Baehr made hamburgers, I made tea, and Courtney made potato salad, deviled eggs, beans, and bread pudding.  (She was a little more excited for the 4th than we were...can you tell? haha)  Mom and Dad were in Alabama visiting Grumpster so it was just the 4 of us... :)

After a great meal, we just hung out on the patio or on the couch while CAL played the Wii.  I thought it was a grand 4th of July...regardless of what Courtney says!  haha  

 

After Court and CAL left, Baehr and I decided to sit outside for fireworks.  The nice thing about our neighborhood is that the people around us do GREAT fireworks so all we have to do is sit in the backyard and watch!  :)  Here's the best one...


It was another great day on the Baehr Block.  Good food, family, and fireworks!  Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! 
 

2 comments:

  1. awesome pic of the fireworks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cousin! Still working out the new camera, so I am sure we missed some really good ones! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)