Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 1 of 30 Days of Me...

Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

From Friday Night Bowling for Courtney's Birthday...
Fact #1... I hate odd numbers.  For example:  If the A/C needs to be turned up or down it is always in 2's so that it is always an even number.  I was also very worried our house would be an odd number!  It's not!  Yahooo!  :)

Fact #2... I played college volleyball for 1 year, but was recruited to run track.

Fact #3... I didn't have a middle name until I got married when I made my maiden name my middle name.

Fact #4... I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 25 years old, but I got my belly button pierced at 19.  (Yes, my mother wanted to kill me!)

Fact #5... I am older than my husband by 2 months and some.

Fact #6... I love to listen to KSBJ (Christian Station here in Houston) all year with the exception of Thanksgiving to Christmas when all they play is Christmas music.  UGH!

Fact #7... I have never broken a bone.

Fact #8... I HATE ONIONS! 

Fact #9... I used to love Roller Coasters, but now I get extremely motion sick.

Fact #10... When I was in 6th grade I went on a 10 day train trip with my grandmother.

Fact #11... I have gone to private school my whole life.

Fact #12... I hate needles.  Last year I had to get blood drawn and my mom had to go with me because that's how much I hate needles.  In fact, just talking about them makes my arms throb....yuck!

Fact #13... When I was in 3rd grade, I ran into a boy while playing a game in PE.  I had a black eye and couldn't open my eye for 2 weeks.  Side Note:  My mother (as my PE teacher) told me to go get some water and come back to class.  hahaha!  Thanks MOM!

Fact #14... Sometimes...I talk to myself and other things.  I was cleaning out my closet one day and my sister walked in on me saying "Hey hat!  Hey glove!" as I pulled my winter stuff out of a bag.  Apparently I get this from my mom because Courtney caught her doing the same thing the other day.  haha!  :)

Fact #15... In my old age I get migraine heaaches.  They are awful! 

Check out my cousins DAY 1!  I am so excited she is doing it with me!  :)

Until tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. #3 is not so much a fact...but a technical error. You have had a middle name much of your adult life...you just dont really care for it... :) Speaking in the matter of a FACT state, Carrie L.L. Baehr looks like a real Author name!!! I love you!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jillian! I love being Carrie L. L. Baehr! :) I love you!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Get court to do it!! Amanda might join us.

    I've never had a broken bone either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will tell Courtney when she gets back from vaca! I want to see her 15 facts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)