Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pictionary / Lasagna Night

I have been trying to blog every other day, but I couldn't bring myself to blog about something inspiring when I was less than inspired this week.  So now that it's Sunday and I have somewhat pulled myself out of my funk (thanks to our family/friends dinner last night and my mommy) it's time to blog.  :)  

In 2012, I am trying to focus on my New Years Resolutions.  Number two on my list is "Have family / friend dinners once a month."  So last night was our first dinner!  :)  We decided to make it a Pictionary / Lasagna Night.  We had tons of good food and even more fun!  


Note:  I need to start taking pictures instead of relying on other people, but when you are having fun who wants to stop and take pictures?  Not me!  (haha)  So the only pictures I got of last night are from Kellie and are of our Pictionary Game.   Thank you Kellie!  :)


Team 1:  Mom and Mr. Baehr
There might be some sign language going on here.  I cannot say for sure!  We need to keep an eye on this team next time!  :)
Team 2:  Courtney and Baehr (No photo because Kellie was sitting right next to them so that would have been an awkwardly up close photo!)

Team 3:  Kellie and Mrs. Baehr  (No Photo...this was the photog's team.)


Team 4: Aunt Teri, Angie, and Ms. Cynde
Ms. Cynde is trying to explain what she was drawing!  (haha)
Team 5:  Me and Amy
Clearly I was not guessing correctly!  haha
I was asked not to share the order of the finish, but was given permission to show who the winner was...
YEAH!!!!!!!!  Go Me and Amster!!!!  CHAMPS!  Our winning word was "Cut and Paste".
I am so blessed to be able to share my Saturday nights with my family and some of our very close friends!  I cannot wait until February.  I think we are going to do a Mardi Gras theme!  Yahoooo!  


"I don't care how poor a man is; 
if he has family, he is rich."
Kellie, Courtney, Me, Mommy, Ms. Cynde, Aunt Teri, Amy, Angie, Mr. Baehr, Mrs. Baehr, and Baehr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)