Sunday, February 5, 2012

"I Am" Inspired...

One of my former students, Elise, has started a 31 day devotional challenge by Joel Osteen called "I Am...".  She has been posting it on her facebook, and I have been following along as a reader. When I first read it I was intrigued, but figured she wouldn't post all the days of this so I didn't bother being a participant.  


Today I saw her post for Day 5 and saw that she has posted all the other days as well so I decided I am going to start participating.  


Details:  I will post the thought or devotional for the day in the morning, and then post my thoughts every night.  I hope you will join me on this journey and that we will grow as Christians and as believers. 


I will finish today with Joel Osteen's "I Am" saying that he starts every service with and then start Day 1 of the devotional tomorrow.


"This is my Bible. I am what it says I am, I have what it says I have, I can do what it says I can do. Today, I will be taught the Word of God. I boldly confess; My mind is alert, My heart is receptive, I will never be the same. I am about to receive the incorruptible, indestructible, ever-living seed of the Word of God. I will never be the same, never, never, never, I will never be the same, in Jesus’ name. Amen."

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Carrie! Say hi to your family for me. Mary Banks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. Banks! I will tell them! :) You have raised an amazing young lady!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)