Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 12...

‎"Day 12: I am grateful because all good things in my life have come from God. I give God the glory for every blessing, opportunity and outpouring of favor He has given me. He works all things for my good. I humble myself today and commit all I have into God's hands. Thank you, God, for taking me further than I ever dreamed of."


Do I need to do a follow up for this?  I probably do, but it won't take me all day to think about it.  :)


I am thankful beyond all words.  My life, my family's life, my world is blessed ... beyond blessed.  But I know there is more to come my way.  


I won't ever forget watching my Aunt stand beside my Uncle's casket...through her tears she repeated, "I trust in you, Lord.  I trust in YOU!"  Today I want to humble myself and commit everything to God.  I will start today by giving all things to Him.  Not to worry or fret about things that do not matter.  My life is His life.  My walk is His walk.  


I will tell myself every morning, "I trust in you, Lord.  I TRUST IN YOU!"  And it will be done.

Psalm 56:10 - 13

In God, whose word I praise, 
in the LORD, whose word I praise— 
 in God I trust and am not afraid. 
What can man do to me?

 I am under vows to you, my God; 
I will present my thank offerings to you. 
For you have delivered me from death 
and my feet from stumbling, 
that I may walk before God 
in the light of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)