Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 9 Follow Up....I'm Back in the Game

After taking a few days to myself and really having some personal devotional time I am back in the blogging game!  :)  


It was so interesting to see everyone's posts on Facebook about Valentine's Day.  From "I hate Valentine's Day" to "Look at my beautiful flowers..." to "What Valentine's Day means to me..."  I loved them all.  Mainly because I have been in all of those places at some point in my life, and because Baehr and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day I can just sit back and take it all in with no pressure. 



My Day 9 Devotional says "His blessings are like dynamite, exploding at just the right time, propelling me to a whole new level".  We are all in different places in our lives, but regardless if we are down and out or receiving the greatest gifts, God is willing and waiting to move us into a "new level" in our lives.  I always say, "Life can't get much better than this", but it can!  That's what amazes me.  The best days on earth...Valentine's Day or your birthday or Christmas....are nothing compared to our days in Heaven.  I mean, Granny and Uncle Chris are there...what more could I ask for?  Those are the greatest gifts, and those will be the greatest "days", we just have to be willing to allow God to work in our lives, and I am ready and willing! So I'm back in the game and ready to go!  :)  Here comes Day 10....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)