Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 16...

"Day 16: I am going to stay in faith in times of adversity, because I know God has a purpose for everything. What was meant for my harm, God is turning around to use to my advantage. He is going to bring me out better off than I was before. My heart rejoices over the amazing plans he has for my future."

There is a purpose for everything.  There are times when you look at your life and the people in it and say, "Lord, why are these people here?  Are they supposed to be? Am I supposed to be here?"  I think sometimes the answer comes much later than the question, but in the end it all works out.  It used to irritate me that people would say "It's going to all work out."  I mean...how do you know that?  Now, further down the road, I see that it will all work out.  Sometimes not exactly as we want, but it works out.  I will stay in the faith always, and know that with everything there is a reason.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
   but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)