Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 15...HAPPY PREZ DAY!

"Day 15: I am living every day like it's a gift from God. His plans for me are good and not evil. I'm not going to drag through this day defeated, complaining or focused on the negative. Instead I will meditate on the good things God has done in my life, thanking Him for all that he's given me."

Follow Up:  I definitely needed this today.  I did drag thru the day a little defeated and just plain worn out, but I ended the day on a great note....sitting in the doctor's office with my sister for 2 hours.  There is nothing better than family time.  I love being able to just sit and spend time with my mom and sister.  Honestly, it's kind of my addiction.  :)  

I know I will have rough days, but I always need to remember that God is good, and I am truly blessed by Him.  More than really I should be.  

Ephesians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)