Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 20 and 21....

‎"Day 20: I am open to the plans God has for my life. Even when I don't understand why something happens the way it does, I know God's ways are better than mine. When God does things differently than I expect, I'm going to be willing to try it His way so that I can experience His best."

"Day 21: I am about to experience breakthroughs. The amazing things God has for me are coming my way. Out of His goodness, God is supplying all my needs. There are moments of favor He's already released into my future, and at just the right time, blessings will pour down from heaven in abundance."

Follow Ups:  I think Day 20 and 21 go hand in hand.  I don't understand some of the things that have happened in my life.  I attribute it to the devil trying to trip me up using people or things that are closest to me, but it could be (and probably is) God showing me that my plan is not always his plan.  I need to be reminded of this weekly.  His plan is better than my plan...

Proverbs 16:9  
In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)