Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 17...

"Day 17: I am going to keep my joy no matter how difficult things appear. Instead of getting discouraged, I will speak victory over any obstacle that comes my way. I will not lose my passion for the dreams God has placed in my heart. I'm confident that on other side of this challenge is a new level of my destiny."



Follow Up:  I so needed this yesterday.  I really don't have any difficult things going on in my life right now besides my own thoughts.  I need to learn to not let myself be my own obstacle.  I saw a post on Facebook yesterday that said "Life is Simple Silly".  I will share it here. I think it is perfect for me right now:

So why am I worried?  Why do I worry?  It must be a genetic thing because my mother is definitely a worrier.  :)  On another note, I have to go back to earlier in the week and trust in the Lord, and just enjoy life.  There will be more difficult times so enjoy the good, and just remind myself that LIFE IS SIMPLE SILLY!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)