Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 14...

"Day 14: I am putting my trust in God's faithfulness. In every situation I face, He has me in the palm of his hand. God has never let me down. His love NEVER fails. Instead of getting discouraged by what I don't see, I'm going to look to God and trust His timing. At the right time, his promises will come to pass in my life."

FOLLOW UP:  Sometimes I look around and think, "Lord, was that the answer?"  "Wait, was THIS your answer?"  Reading this passage made me think....stop looking for the answer.  It will come.  Be patient.  He will show it to you when it's time and you will have no doubt about the answer.  

Patience has never been my strong suit.  I want answers and I want them now.  In my old age (haha) I am learning that rushing and not being patient hardly ever brings me the results I want.  So I need to take this Day 14 to heart.  He will answer in His own time.  Not mine.  

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)