Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 22...

"Day 22: I am trusting God with the desires of my heart. He knows what's the best for my life, and give Him complete control over all I am and all I have. Any worry, fear or frustration, I turn over to Him. I'm at peace knowing that He will get me to where he wants me to be, and I will never be disappointed."

Follow Up:  This is such a perfect devotional for me today!  I know I always say that, but it really is!  

Baehr and I are in a really good place right now.  Well, we are always in a really good place so that doesn't really describe where we are...GREAT is more like it.  Some great things are happening in our lives and the blessings continue to flow, but being in a great place for me leads to a lot of worry.  Worrying is one of my biggest obstacles...especially when things are really good.  I often think, "Things are so good right now, what's about to happen?"  It's a terrible thing, and I go thru phases where it gets really bad.  Right now is one of those times.  

I don't worry about menial things like clothes, or cars, or my hair.  I worry about losing loved ones.  It's terrible!  I need to learn to stop worrying and turn it over to God, to enjoy my life and the time I have instead of waiting for the moment when life isn't good and they are gone. 

Matthew 6:27

27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

So true....worrying will not add a minute to my life or to anyone else's life so I will enjoy my time here on earth and enjoy our GREAT life!  :)  I will be at peace knowing that He will get me where He wants me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)