Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 13...

‎"Day 13: I am destined for God's goodness and favor. I know this is God's plan for my life. My worth is not determined by my past. It's not what others say or think that matters, but what God thinks that matters. I am who God says I am. I am restored, redeemed, blessed, and more than a conqueror."


Follow Up:


I am going to start doing my follow ups in my original posts to keep that massive number of blogs down.  :)  


This devotional is perfect for me at this point in my life.  I am so many things going through my head, and I need to remind myself that as long as I am doing the very best I can and living the very best life I can that it doesn't matter what people say about me.  I struggle with certain situations where I feel like I am under a microscope, and I need to let that go.  Understand that as long as I am ok with what I am doing, and I can make my family proud then it doesn't matter what others think.  God sees my heart and that's what I need to focus on.  Pleasing Him.  


1 Peter 3:13-14
Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)