Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break or 4 day weekends...

Being an adult - non school worker means missing out on Spring Break.  Spring Break also means my job at Xtreme Volleyball is in prime travel season and in the craziest time of the year.  This year we sent 3 teams to St. Louis and 5 teams to California so I spent most of the week preparing everyone to head out.  All of our coaches / teams left on Thursday so I thought it would be a perfect time to take off a few days.  :)

I took off Thursday and had a major productive day.  It's amazing how much stuff you can find to do when you are supposed to be "taking off".  (haha)  As a bonus to my day, I got to eat lunch with mom and Baehr got out of work early (wooohooo!) so we started our weekend around 4 pm.  

Friday morning I woke up with some serious allergies and decided to take some medicine (which I never do) and apparently the medicine I took was also to help you sleep...sigh!  Baehr and I had already planned to take Friday off for The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo so we headed down to the Reliant Center around 2 pm (I slept the whole way there) and spent the day eating, people watching, and rodeoing.  I would like to blame what happened around 4 pm on the meds too....I SPILLED A CHERRY FROZEN ICE ON MYSELF!  WAH!    
The cherry stained my leg under my jeans...I'm pretty sure these jeans are ruined!  WAH!
It was just one of those days, but I was NOT going to let this ruin my day.  We ended up having a grand time.  Here we are before the rodeo started....

Wild Card Night at the Rodeo
Baehr got us awesome tickets to Train.  It was a great show...he gave away a guitar, a hat, 3 shirts, and even brought people up on stage.  IPhones don't take that great of pictures so here is the best one...

"Hey Soul Sister!"

Over all it was a grand pre-weekend to my weekend!  :)  Now it's time I get back to my March Madness!  Happy Spring Break everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)