Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 29...

"Day 29: I am enlarging my vision for the amazing things God has for my future. My hopes and dreams are in His hands. I'm entering into a season of abundance where God is restoring impossible situations and opening up new doors. God's favor is at work in my life right now to raise me higher than ever before."

Follow Up:    The coaching part of my life has always been easy.  A constant, no change job.  I love it.  I love my athletes.  I always have.  It's just something I know I am supposed to do.  This year however has been challenging, but I have to know that even in the most challenging years there are athletes there that need me to keep trying.  I will look for God to work in my life, open doors, and make the impossible possible.  I have 3 weeks left of track season.  Who knows what could happen!  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)