Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 31...My last day of this devotional...

"Day 31: I am ready to walk in freedom in my life. I refuse to let bitterness keep me from an amazing future. Today I'm going to forgive those that have hurt me. I'm going to forgive myself so I can walk in victory. It's time to move forward because I have a God-given destiny to fulfill." 
Follow Up:  My 31 day devotional is over.  So many things have changed in me personally:  my prayers, my walk with God, my relationships, and my outlook.  It has been a life changing experience and I want to thank Elise for introducing this devotional.  God has placed people in my life for a reason, and I see that now more than ever.  I am excited to stay on this new journey and see where it takes me.  
Romans 6:4 
We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)