Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Easter from The Baehr Block...

Happy Easter Time!  

The weather has been beautiful here this weekend so we have been having outside days... yard work.  We even went to Houston Garden Center today to get some mulch and garden stuff to spruce up our yard.  I am also trying to convince Baehr I need a Magnolia tree, but so far he hasn't given in.  :(

So to celebrate Spring, I changed our background on our blog to Easter, and also changed the name to The Baehr Block.  I hope everyone has had a great weekend, and we hope that you are enjoying these beautiful days as much as we are.  Here is a view from my layout spot....

I love that our yard is greening up!  :)  
Romans 15:13
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)