Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rainy Days...

Happy Rainy Days!  It has been raining here since Friday morning, and has given us a good excuse to do NOTHING.  :)  I love weekends like this.  


Our weekend started off with a Baehr, Gigi, CAL night.  CAL ruptured his eardrum Friday morning so we weren't sure how he was going to be feeling that night.  Courtney dropped him off around 4:30 pm, and he was pretty quiet for the first hour.  When Baehr got home, we decided to order some pizza and watch a movie.  


I bought some jelly beans at the store, and the boys were picking out the best ones!  :)
Poor CAL, he has to put gauze in his ear to keep all the nastiness from oozing out.  So we spent time figuring out the best way to get the gauze to stay in.  Here he is watching Brother Bear.  




People say that rupturing your ear drum is one of the most painful things you can experience.  I am so impressed with how well CAL handles the pain and all the medicine that comes with it.  He is such a trooper.


Courtney came home from the Rodeo around 11 pm to pick him up.  He was already in bed sound asleep so I had to pick him up and give him to her.  He is getting so big! I hate to admit it, but he might be too big to be picked up!  :(  


It was a great start to a relaxing weekend!  Now excuse me while I go sit back on the couch!  haha  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)