Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 27...

‎"Day 27: I am going to make the best out of every day. I'm going to invest time and energy into building relationships with family and friends. God is placing great opportunities in my life; I'm going to pause and appreciate them. As I choose to enjoy the journey, my life will be much more rewarding and fulfilling."

Follow Up:  Doing this 31 day devotional has already made my journey more rewarding and fulfilling.  I definitely pray more and my relationships with the ones I love and that love me are stronger.  I have found peace, but am still working on letting little things bother me.  There is a bigger picture and I must trust that He is taking me there.  I love this new journey I am on, and I am so excited to see how the Lord works in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)