Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 25...Happy Birthday Cousin Jana!

"Day 25: I am going to live happily and see today as a gift from God. I'm thankful for my relationships, my health and opportunities God's given me. When I think back on what he's done. I'm filled with hope and gratitude. I'm expecting great things for others around me as well, and I pray my joy and happiness will brighten someone else's day."

Follow Up:  I feel like I can just repeat this devotional and say, YES!  This is what it's about.  So I will....

I will live happily today because today IS a gift from God.  I am thankful for all of my relationships....that is an understatement.  I am thankful for my health and the opportunities God surrounds me with.  When I think back on what he has done....I AM FILLED WITH HOPE AND GRATITUDE!  I am expecting great things for others around me...I pray my joy and happiness will brighten someone else's day!  

Life is just really, really good.  I cannot say that enough.  The title of my blog is "The Baehr Life: Blessed Beyond Belief" and it describes our life exactly:  The Baehr Life....The Good Life, and yes, by the grace of God we are BLESSED BEYOND BELIEF!  

And on a side note... A very happy birthday to my cousin, Jana!  I pray this year brings you a fresh new start and more joy than you can ever imagine! 


Genesis 49:26
Your father’s blessings are greater
than the blessings of the ancient mountains,
than the bounty of the age-old hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)