Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 26....Happy Texas Independance Day!

"Day 26: I am where God wants me to be at this very moment. Every experience is part of His divine plan. I am confident and thankful that He has a special purpose for my life. I'm going to be happy and enjoy this day. As I honor God in this season, I will begin to bloom right where He has planted me."

Follow up:  I woke up this morning feeling good and feeling like things were falling into place.   I am where I am supposed to be!  :)  One of the things I kept thinking this morning was, "You can't be everything to everyone. You just have to be you."  So today, I am just being me.  I don't need to be any more or any less than that.  I am happy, relieved, and carefree.  I am...excited that I am in a great place!  Onward and upward I go.  As myself and no one else. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)