Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend...

Happy Easter Weekend!  I hope everyone had a blessed few days! 

I spent Easter with my mom, dad, and nephew in West Texas.  We left on Friday and got there in enough time catch some sun.  My parents LOVE fishing and always have.  I, on the other hand, like to lay out and read books.  :) 

We have been going to West Texas for almost 20 years.  It's so relaxing... well...when you aren't trying to entertain an 8 year old!  haha  This time CAL wanted people to help him build rapids, throw rocks, scare away snakes, and fish.  So we stayed busy trying to keep him entertained. 



Mom, Dad, and CAL caught some decent sized fish on our last day of fishing.   Here are their biggest catches...



On Sunday, we got up and laid out by the pool, then headed home.  On the way back we found this awesome flower place on the side of the road...




Turns out Courtney has always wanted to go to this place so we will have to make a trip sometime soon.  :)  We had a great weekend, and I got home in just enough time to watch Celebrity Apprentice with Baehr.  It was GOOD to be home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)