Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Roomy for life...and Sheila :)

My roommate, T, and a fellow teammate from college, Sheila, both live in Tampa, Florida so while I was in Orlando I HAD to see them.  The original plan was for me to go to Tampa, but Florida roads are too confusing so I made them come to me!  :) 

Sheila, Tanishka, and Me
We met around 6:30 pm and we stayed at UNO until 9:30 pm.  We had so much fun just laughing and talking and eating.  It was like old times.

Just a little history on us ... there are 5 of us who have remained close over the years - Jenn, Jill, Me, Tanishka, and Sheila.  Here we are in our team photo from 2000.

(Back Row) Coach Caba, Jamie, Adrian, Amanada, Bonnie, Sheila, Julia, Coach Ruesch)
(Front Row - Jenn, Sarah, Tanishka, Jill, and Me)
Tanishka was my roommate, Jenn and Sheila were our neighbors, and Jill was across the hall from us.  We have some great memories of school, and can still double over in laughter at most of them.  Some of the stories we have, you wouldn't believe, but they all happened and we love being able to relive them together.  One of the best comments I have heard about us came from Jill... "God sent me to the Mount to find my bestie. The sacrifice: a single year of my life. The reward: AN AWESOME existence WITH COOL PEOPLE"  And this is so true!  :)
I cannot wait for the next time we can all get together.  Hopefully next April at Sheila's wedding.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)