Friday, June 29, 2012

My Birth DAY...

Today was the big day... you know, my REAL birthday!  My mom came over at around 10 am so we could go to the pool for a little bit.  When we were done, we came home, got ready, and headed to lunch at La Madeline's with Baehr.  I promised CAL I would come get him early from school so he could hang out at the house a little bit, so I picked him up after lunch and took him with me to get a pedicure (he ate chikalay and played with the kids there...and now he thinks he needs an ipad! Goodness!), and then headed home for some Wii time.  Courtney came to get him around 3:30, and then Baehr and I headed off to TASTE OF TEXAS for dinner! DELICIOUS! 

Bacon wrapped quail, lobster, and filet

They take your picture and put it in this card.
I thought it was the best birthday day / month yet, and THEN we got home! I knew I had one more card coming. We almost always do cards ONLY for birthdays, valenversary, anniversary, etc because we have issues trying to outdo each other (haha)! Anyways, when we got home I got my card (which was a tear jerker!), and then out came a present...Hmmmm... 
A card with a memory card...
Then a lense ...
And THEN came my big present...



A NEW CAMERA!!! I have been wanting one forever because I love taking pictures of anything and everything. I cannot wait to get CAL back into soccer! We are going to have some AWESOME pictures! :)   Baehr is the besssssssssttttttt!

I had the best birthDAY ever thanks to my family and my HUSBAND!!!   I feel like I need to have a THANK YOU day next week... Maybe I'll put that on the calendar!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited that you got a camera! Is it a Rebel? Way to go, Baehr!

    Dinner looked fabulous. How'd you make the collage up top?

    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a rebel. I know I can do all sorts of cool stuff with it, but am still learning the basics!

    I have an app on my phone called pic joiner and it let's you do all sorts of fancy things. I tried to find something similar for computer pics, but I haven't found it yet! :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)