Monday, June 18, 2012

I am...

I am ...

an emotional wreck....in a good kind of way.  Well, at least I think so.  :)

Growing up I don't remember ever crying.  When my grandmother passed away in 2002, all I did was cry for years.  At least that's what it felt like.  I am not really sure when things started to turn around, but now, I cry because I am happy. 

And I am happy because ...

I found my very best friend, my life, and this love that very few get to find.
My mom is the most amazing mother and person...my personal "everything".
My sister is more than my best friend.  She is my twin at heart.  She knows me and gets me and I love that.  I love that she is MY sister and I don't have to share her.  :)
My family unit is the definition of LOVE, HOME, JOY, HAPPINESS, etc, etc, etc.
My relationship with the Lord is ever changing and ever growing.
I have found that regardless of who comes and goes in my life, I have some very real, very genuine friends. 
I AM CONTENT.

I could really go on and on and on, but then you would just think I was bragging. :)  The truth is, I cry because I am in a place that very few people ever get to.  Content.

I am beyond thankful for what I have, my life, our lives.  I am thankful for where I have been, who I have come from, and what I have overcome.  I am thankful that at the end of the day there are 5 people that will love me regardless of my mistakes, my selfishness, and my "wreck of emotions".  I am just THANKFUL!

I found this saying on pinterest, and I thought it was so perfect so I added a picture of my family which made it even more awesome....
Thank you Lord, for allowing me to be an emotional wreck because if that means I'm happy, I'll take it.

“Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds; rejoice before him—his name is the LORD. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.”  Psalms 68:4 - 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)