Friday, June 29, 2012

My Birth Month...

In case you didn't know, I LOVE JUNE!  It's a fantastic month full of wonderful things like the beginning of summer, no more school, and well...my BIRTHDAY!  :)
The rules I created for birthdays are...Birthdays no longer last one day, but one week.  Birthdays ending in zero or five get birthday months.  All rules can be broken by me, the creator of the rules!  :)  So, since I can break the rules, I get birthday months all the time.  Yahoo for me, but not so much for my husband or family!  :)  

My sister, dad, and husband all think birthday months are quite ridiculous, but my mom is all about supporting my fantastical ideas!  THANKS MOM!  :)  This year my mom went all out and celebrated Week 1, 2, 3, and 4 of my birthday month. 

Week 1....
I also got a fancy Texas candle, plug in, good smelly thing.  :)

Week 2...
Beach Towels!  Somehow Baehr got in on this present...hmmmm....

Week 3... I sent my mom and sister a text a week or so ago saying... "They use this to serve tea!  I LOVE IT!"  This picture was attached ...

And this is what I got for week 3 along with dinner...

 I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THEM!!!!

Week 4... was funnels to use for week 3's present, magazines for out lay out day today, and lunch at La Madeline's!  :) 

You can add this to the million other reasons why my mommy is the best mommy in the whole world.  I hope your birthDAY, week, or month is as great as mine! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! My Auntie sure knows how to do a Birthday Month! Way to go, Aunt!

    Now you will know what to do for the little Baehrs!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)