Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day ... 2012 ...

Mother's Day is kind of like Valentine's Day.  A day where you should say all the things that you should say everyday on THIS day.  I hope that my mom and sister feel special every day, and that they know just how loved they are. 

We started the day at church.  It was a great sermon minus the part where I had to scold the kids in the row in front of us.  "STOP TALKING!"  Then we headed to Hartz chicken for lunch.  My mom loves Hartz chicken so we had to go there.  I think I still owe Courtney a Mother's Day meal because she wanted Mongolian.  Ooooppps!  :)

Anyways, after lunch and we headed to my parents to just hang out.  Dorothy had it right when she said "There's no place like home."  There isn't.  I love being "home".  Just being able to sit on the couch or in my mom's bed and talk.  I love it!  :) 

Courtney and I headed out to shop for a little bit, and then came home with enough time to meet up with Baehr for his hockey game.  CAL has decided this might be his next sport.  We'll see...

This is the best picture I could get.  The boys were acting up...


Overall I think it was a great Mother's Day.  I hope the "Mothers" in my life thought so as well!  :) 

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits -" Psalm 103:2

2 comments:

  1. boys are always acting up in pictures....aren't they!!??? Why don't they love them as much as us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know... I am having to take a break from taking Baehr's picture because he is starting to HATE it! WAH!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)