Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday Weekend Recap....

I try to post about our weekends but this week we have been busy and tired so I haven't gotten around to it...and by now I have completely forgotten what we have done.  So here is a brief recap....

Saturday
Relaxing in our backyard...freshly mowed on a beautiful 80 degree day...
Sunday
Xtreme's End of the Year Banquet. 55o people and 11 hours later the regular season is officially OVER! :) YAHOOO! 
Overall we had a VERY busy weekend between family time, yard work, laundry, and the banquet.  I am ready for a 4 day weekend.  :)  Bring on Memorial Day! 

2 comments:

  1. cute header!! Did you make it? You are so fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from cutest blog on the block...I just love all of their stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)