Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursdays have always been my favorite!

It's true.  I have ALWAYS loved Thursdays.  In middle school they were always game days, and in high school Tuesdays and Thursdays were always my easy days (thank you block scheduling).  Good things have always happened on Thursdays for whatever reason (Baehr even proposed on a Thursday) and so today was another great THURSDAY!  


I am moving offices at work.  I was not very excited about this at first because my new office is not the biggest thing you have ever seen.  Some have even compared it to a closet or a toll booth!  HAHA!  A lady even told me today that people who work toll booths are happy...uh huh.  I guess I'll just have to take her word for it...   :)


So yesterday I took pictures of my new office, my view, and my desperate need of decor.  I posted them on facebook to share with the world and guess what showed up today?!?!  FLOWERS FROM MY BEST JILL!  :)  YAY!  Thank you Jillian!


I am still trying to figure out this blog thing...sorry about the side ways photo!
AND while I was trying to get things situated today my boss came in and told me that I needed a new computer.  WOOOHOOO!  So I will be picking up my brand new computer tomorrow!   



And last but not least, Miss (soon to be Mrs) Sheila Beth's birthday was today!  Happy Birthday Sheila!  I hope you had the best Thursday and best birthday ever!  (She was super excited to be mentioned in my blog which made me a VERY happy person!)  YAY SHEILA!


Today was just another great Thursday, and I am so thankful for that.  In 2012, I am learning find joy in the every day things.  To focus on the positive in life, and not the negative.  To appreciate my family and the close friends that I have.  To remember that God puts people and things in my life for a reason.  


There will be bad days, but I will ALWAYS have Thursdays!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Read One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. I promise it will be the best book you read in 2012. It is about being thankful and find joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, I have 1,000 gifts that Megan is talking about if you want to borrow. I couldn't get into it b/c she writes really weird. And, I love Wednesdays. I call it the gateway to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)