Monday, September 10, 2012

My favorite part of Sunday...

It's football season!  You know what that means... (or maybe you don't!  haha)  Another year of Sundays spent at Reliant Stadium cheering on the Texans.  Baehr is an avid Texans fan and always has been.  I, only the other hand, am just a avid sports fan.  I love all sports (minus the winter Olympics) and can pretty much enjoy any sport's setting.  Yesterday was the first regular season home game, and the Texans won!  Wooohooo! 
 
While the Texans winning was great, yesterday reminded me how much I love spending the day with Baehr.  We have so much fun together, and while we may not agree on whether we should take the escalator or walk to our seats (ha), I love football Sundays! 
 
Now, you say, "Is that your favorite part of Sundays?  Spending the day with your husband?"  Well, yes....but no.  :) 

My favorite part of Sunday is the drive to the game.  My subconscious tells me that Sunday morning means I need to be connected to God somehow, someway, and that means that I turn on KSBJ or music from my iphone.  The music of choice yesterday was Cornerstone by Hillsong Live.


This is my new favorite download, and the album is a must have if you love Christian music. 

I love being able to connect to God on our ride to the game, and being able to share this time with Baehr makes it that much better!  :) 

So there it is...my favorite part of Sundays.  I hope you get to share moments like this with the people you love. 

Psalms 68:4
Sing to God, sing in praise of his name,
extol him who rides on the clouds;
rejoice before him—his name is the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)