Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's been a while....

Why yes, it HAS been a while!  :)  Did you miss me?

We have been busy... Well, I don't know what we have been doing, but I feel like I am really busy so it must be true!  haha!  I am also in a place where my thoughts are trying to make sense of themselves so releasing them on my blog will only add to the madness swirling around in my head.  So I just wanted to post something real quick to you (and to me) about life....

Today, while chatting with my sister on gtalk I sent her a note....

10:42 AM
me: sometimes....
  it's so easy to forget
  how blessed we are....
10:43 AM
and I honestly....don't know how people go through life without God and without prayer....and without family
 
 
So to all of you, who are living the "busy" life, take a minute to really look around and be thankful for all you have, for your family, and for our God. 
 
 
Colossians 2:6 & 7
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)