Saturday, April 27, 2013

Update...


It's been a while since my brain has been on "blog" overload.  The past few months I think, BLOG, but then I get here and have nothing I want to share.  My brain is finally back in blogging mode.  I even sent myself an e-mail this week on topics I want to write about.  So first, let me update you on our lives in February, March, and April...

In February...

I got a new job.  YES, another one.  I left my old new job at the end of February and started my new new job at the beginning of April.  (More on that later!)

AND my sister got engaged...

Courtney and her fiance, Donnie

In March...

With no job until April, that left the month of March to finish Middle School Track and to be bored out of my ever loving mind!  (haha)  Normally, a person would find things that needed to be done like working out, preparing for an upcoming party, or anything besides sitting on the couch watching the Jodi Arias trial, but I just couldn't find the motivation.  So after track practice every morning I did a lot of TV watching, laundry, and asking people to go to lunch.  LAME!  

In April...

It was time to start my new new job, and finish up Middle School Track.  On April 5 we had the District Track Meet and once again we are DISTRICT CHAMPIONS!  :) (2012 District Track Meet) WOOT!

A few of our Middle School Track Stars
Baehr had Easter with his fam and I had Easter with mine...


And we had our 2nd Annual Crawfish Boil...




It's been a very busy 2 months, but some great ones.  We continue to be blessed at our house, and we hope you do as well.  

Happy Saturday from The Baehr Block!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)