Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Meaningful Christmas...

While we were on our trip I was thinking about Christmas.  It's weird to hear Christmas music all over the resort when you are laying on the beach, soaking up the sun, but I still have presents to get so my mind was trying to tell my body to think CHRISTMAS!  17 days to go...better get on Amazon!  haha  Anyways, in thinking about Christmas I kept thinking about the awesome project my cousin did with 23 of her friends this year.  I am really trying to expand my horizons and do things I wouldn't normally do.  It's hard to do because I like my little bubble, but here is one of my New Year's Resolutions for 2013.



I love this idea!!!  I thought it was so cool, and I couldn't wait to share it.  So if you want to join me for Meaningful Christmas 2013 let me know and I will add you to my list of Meaningful Christmas Buddies!  :)

Hope you all had a great first week of December! From seat 20E, 
Carrie

1 comment:

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)