Saturday, February 23, 2013

A year ago today!

I wanted to look back and see what I was doing a year ago.  So many things have changed, and when I read what I was doing a year ago today I thought...couldn't be more perfect for us today.  :)

"Day 18: I am crowned with God's favor. His plans for me will take me further than I ever imagined. I believe God is going to prosper me, and I'm excited about the blessing He's sending my way. I accept the fullness that He has in store for me."

Follow Up: The Lord continues to bless us, our families, and our home. We are blessed beyond belief and are so thankful for the things God is doing in our lives.

We continue to be blessed here on the Baehr Block!  Things have surely changed in a years time, and we are excited to see what the rest of 2013 brings to us.

We hope you are having a great Saturday afternoon.  It's a gorgeous day in our neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ... I would love to hear from you! :)